Sunday, May 8, 2011

Gotta Start Somewhere

So I've been meaning to start this blog for some time but there have been various reasons (excuses) as to why I hadn't. Well intimdated or not, technically savvy or not, it's just time to do it! So on NSD I've decided to take the plunge and post! I've been scrapbook since 2006 and though there have been a few blips and pauses, it's grown into a downright obsession for me:) I see this as a place to share my creations and I'd love for anyone interested to visit and feel welcome.

I finished this LO today inspired by The Color Room palette #56. These are pics of my daughter when she was just shy of a year old. We'd gone on a trip to Kauai and clearly her taste buds had a palette for the sand there! I painted the chipboard to match the color palette and used a bunch of gesso everywhere. The bits of pink and yellow masking tape I'd made following an excellent tutorial by Lydell Quin over at The Color Room. Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...