Sunday, November 4, 2012

Never Too Early For Christmas?!

Hi everyone!

Head on over to Faber Castell Design Memory Craft to get a head start on some Christmas project ideas!

Today I have for you an ombre wreath made of small ornament bulbs, stamped tissue paper and my Faber Castell Gelatos!


A lot of Mod Podge and several glue sticks later I had my wreath! I've got the step by step directions up so  go check it out here!

That's all for today and thank you everyone for your visits and comments!


4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a really cool project Miae! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!!!! I LOVE the colors so much! You are so darn creative, my friend. Thank you very much for stopping by my blog and the well wishes you left there. Greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this wreath! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...