Monday, April 29, 2013

A Bit Overdue...

Hi everyone!

Just a quick post to share a I made some time back...I started it for a challenge, then it evolved into something I submitted for a magazine and then well, here it is! 


My youngest loves to push strollers and carts. She has pretty much never been a pram/stroller baby once she got walking. This is one of our favorite ways to go for a stroll. 


For the background I randomly applied gesso with brush and punchinella then stamped and painted with watercolors.


I rarely ever "tie" ribbon or string around my photos but I always appreciate the look so I used my baker's twine to tie this up.


Someday me and my sewing machine will be better friends but that time is not now :) and it certainly wasn't when I tried to stitch my vellum clouds! I think my machine was yelling at me ;) but I persevered....I doodled in my own "stitches", crumpled the vellum, and hung the loose thread... 

Alright, I hope you all have a fabulous week!


9 comments:

  1. I'm always loving clouds & never use them. These look fab. Your machine & mine must be in cohorts. Mine hates me. Refuses to do zig zag anymore!!!!! The twine looks GREAT:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I case of happy, BRILLIANT accidents!! The stitching holes and hanging threads--I am in awe! Absolutely adore your style, Miae. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers on the background!! Is that a stamp? And the clouds are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you are scrapping these precious everyday 'moments' of your girls.....they will love these pages when they are older (and so will you) sniff**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love this one! Georgeous colors and design - the twine around the poloraridfram and the little heart is so cute, and the title is so fun!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know a thing about scrapbooking BUT I know good work when I see it. Job well done Miss MiAe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing Miae. Fabulous little details. And textures. Love the photo of the little one.....super cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful and so detailed! I don't even know how to thread my sewing machine and don't have the patience to youtube it to learn how! lol Maybe one day I will give it a try because I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am LOVING the clouds here! Such a wonderful and amazing page!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...