Sunday, January 26, 2014

Well Hello There....! For Pop & Colours 2

Hi everyone,

Hope your weekend treated you well. My is coming to an end but I had a nice quiet one to spend with family...always nice!

I've got another page I made for the Pop & Colours 2 class. This one is totally different in style from my first page...more whimsical. The workshop was taught by Corrie Jones who has this fun, come what may, bright style that I admire. I tried to bring that fun feel here.


This workshop reminded me to bust the sewing machine out more....loved it!


And I mustn't forget my acrylic paints. I've got lots of mediums to color with and I'd really been into watercolors (which I still am) but my poor acrylics have sat in the back row for a while....to the front you go!


Digging through my old stash of embellies was a feel good moment too. There's so much new stuff out there but there's many little treasures I already have so I must remember to look.


And by the way, I think I need several more sheets of this awfully cute SODAlicious paper, Hey You. I love the little doodled peeps :)

Cheers!





9 comments:

  1. Super fun page! LOVE the bold colours and the whimsical feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRUNGALICIOUS!!!! Totally Fab....those little hearts...the SEWING is awesome...loooooove:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL…. I find it funny that you are taking a class that I pretty much think you could teach!! Colours, whimsy, freely creating…..that is what I admire most about you, Miae. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FANTASTIC.. that stitching looks pretty AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me REALLY wish I would learn how to thread a sewing machine! Its awesome! so colorful and your pages are always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally rocked the sewing machine here! Awesome work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!! I especially love the big heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this layout! one of my recent faves :)!!!! thanks for stopping by. I hope all is well at your end too!!!! hugs, Sanna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...