Sunday, March 23, 2014

My Foray into Video Tutorials :)

Hi everyone,

I'm made a few videos as tutorials for Kreative Koncepts (formally known as Scrapfriends) and I wanted to share them here on my blog.

Kudos to all you creative people out there who prolifically make videos....it's one thing to create on your own time but it's another thing to do it for an audience, and then edit the whole thing! It's definitely been an uphill learning curve for me :) but as each video had been made, I've learned something new and have been proud of the outcome.

I'm sharing 3 videos here and a photo of  what I end up making or and example of a layout I made with a technique I showed:









I'd love to know if you enjoyed the videos or found them interesting or helpful! 





7 comments:

  1. Well, I think it's a good skill to have. Personally I LOVE short videos showing specific techniques. I'm totally okay with reading from a script. Much better than "you know" and "ummm"s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! #1 I saw the feather video yesterday -fantastic embellishment!!! The Silhouette video...what a surprise this morning...I just hooked up my Cameo last night and have forgotten several techniques and found it sooooo helpful! Thank you Miae!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dara! I'm so glad you found the Silhouette tut helpful :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you! Greate torturials, Gorgeous pages!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really really enjoyed your feather vid - hadn't seen it before...just imagining thg STUNNING hearts that would make:):)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for showing!! They were all easy to understand - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these Miae!! the feathers are totally awesome! and how good to know how to fix my own sandy medium. Your layouts are absolutely fabulous! thanks so much for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...