Saturday, May 31, 2014

Scrap Around the World's Epic Anniversary!

Hi everyone,

Just a quick, quick post to let you know that Scrap Around the World has been celebrating it's epic anniversary event this month with tons of amazing prizes! The thing is, there's only ONE day left....today!! So go to SATW, check out the beautiful projects, fab prizes, and see this mood board:


and get inspired! Here's my take using lot's of awesome goodies from UmWowStudio (they're offering one of the prize packs!)


I decided to make a canvas, something to hang in my older daughter's room :) I used masking fluid to paint the script on the background. Next I painted and stamped the background. When I peeled off the masking fluid, the script became visible. 


The red balloon is made with UWS Heart Confetti chippies, glued, gessoed, and painted. The blue and pink balloons are UWS masks (Chevron and Star Confetti) with high gloss gel medium and paint.


OK, so now go make something for SATW if you haven't already! And as always, thanks for visiting!


4 comments:

  1. Oh. My.Gosh!!! You do this to me every time I visit...loooove your 'outside' the box approach to scrapping...that work on the balloons is TOTALLY BRILL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab canvas you have made...so innovative...love all the color combos...its indeed a celebration art!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...