Friday, September 30, 2011

TCR and Creative Scrappers!

So up until this point, I hadn't made a page of my new baby. You'd think a layout of her would have been one of the first pages I'd make once I had a chance to get back into scrapping..you'd think. Well I had a really difficult time, not because I didn't have photos or didn't want to but because I felt worried (!?)...I wanted every page to be so perfect, so beautiful (because that's how I see her) and I started to feel a sort of stage fright pressure! Weird I know!

Then I saw this color combo at TCR and this sketch at Creative Scrappers and a wee little idea began to form..that got the ball rolling and finally a page dedicated to my newest emerged...whew!!

Palette #77- His Room


I'm pretty happy with the results...did a bit of misting and molding paste-ing (is that a word??) in the background, piled on some flowers and trinkets and voila! it was done!




Thanks for looking and I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, the background papers is lovely and your clusters of flowers/embellishments are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! this layout and photo is just so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...