Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's!

Hi everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day! I thought I'd share with you (OK, brag a little about) my daughter's Valentine's cards she made for her 1st grade class :)

We talked about doing some "abstract" painting with watercolors and this is what she did:

This is honest to goodness no help from me. I just talked to her about how she could splatter paint.
She made several sheets with different colored backgrounds and then I cut them out with my Silhouette and this is how they turned out:


Pretty cool huh?

I hope that infused a little Valentine's goodness into everyone's day!



11 comments:

  1. Wow! These are beautiful! Your daughter is very talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Love her abstract art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt you'd have genius creative kids! WOW...thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh! Yes, definitely cool, Miae! I love these Valentines so much! I hope you had a good one. Happy belated V-Day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! I would be bragging too...fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these are so beautiful! What a great idea! A very talented little girl you have : )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...