Thursday, August 14, 2014

Post Vacation Blog Business :)

Hi everyone!

I've been away on holiday and am doing a little catch up here on my blog! We took a trip to Australia to visit family and attend a wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and we had a great time celebrating new family, and of course the bride and groom looked dashing!

So, up first I've got my page for The Crafter's Workshop new 2014 summer release!


There are SO many new, awesome stencils to pick from! I used the Folk Art Flower by Kasia aka Czekoczyna (in both large and mini sizes) and Sea Creatures and Nautilus both my Carmen Medlin to make this page.

If you head over to The Crafter's Workshop blog here I have a step by step post on how I made this page. In the meanwhile here are some close ups:


Here's a link to my video on how I make faux sandy paste....




And on to my next page....this is for UmWowStudio using a bunch of their fabulous chipboards and flair!


I've been trying to do better with putting myself as (at least) one of the subjects in my layouts and I had this photo of me and the hubs from our trip to Cambodia/Vietnam that I liked. I wanted to make a romantic themed page without being obviously so. My husband and I have this question and answer we've been asking each other for years about the general state of our lives together :) and it fit the bill for being the focus.

I used a bunch of Twinkle Speech Bubbles as the base to my Alpha ONE letters. 


This Day Hashtag Banners also helped balance out the page. 


And I thought this cluster of flairs and Love Confetti added just the right touch :)


I hope you enjoyed the pages, both very different but full of things I love to use!



3 comments:

  1. ....both are sooo full of colour & vibrancy....love 'em - especially the 'faux sand'....how CLEVER...& good on you getting YOU onto those pages:):) Glad Aussie was a good holiday & time:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pages are so beautiful and artsy. Thanks for a great tutorial and loved seeing you and your hubby on a page. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...