Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Viva Las VegaStamps and The Crafters Workshop!

Hello!

This week we're stamping and stenciling with Viva Las VegaStamps and The Crafter's Workshop! Everyday there's new projects and ideas on both blogs so if you're looking for some inspiration, head on over to VLVS and TCW!


I made a layout about a bucket list item...I haven't yet been to Greece and it's also where our children's great grandfather comes from so it's a goal of mine to travel there someday.

Photo curtesy of inObrAS at DeviantArt

What better background to use for a travel meet than a map? I used TCW438 City Grid which I thought was perfect! And I used some fun VLVS stamps to emphasize the subject of Greece: Two Columns, Steampunk Flying Greek and Drunken Baby/Cherub.

Want to know how I made this page? Then please head over to The Crafter's Workshop!







There's new inspiration and ideas each day so I hope you'll make a little trip over to VLVS and TCW!

Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the pops of blue that you made with paint and sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miae! I absolutely love your gorgeous page! that background is simply amazing and so beautiful. And your photo is perfect here! I love the way the sun shines down in your photo! And your title is wonderful, too! I hope all is well with you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a clever design...and love those little stamped images...which are just perfect! ;-)
    Love the crackled effects on the background too...so super! Greece is also on my bucket list and oneday is oneday!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miae, hope you are doing well. Love this page, very creative. Wishing you and your loved ones a merry christmas and a happy new year. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miae, I am from Greece, I live in Athens! I loooove what you have done with this photo of Odeon of Herodes Atticus!!! You must visit it one day!!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miae! I've been thinking about you - probably cos I always connect you with my son, who is back.....on Alameda working for the NEXT Artemis challenge!!! Anyways, I also have been missing you blogging....hope every thing is going OK & you're just busy with life!! Take care:):)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...