Sunday, March 10, 2013

Last Minute

Hi everyone,

Have you ever wanted to participate in an online challenge but the timing was never right or you didn't quite have what you needed, or the mojo wasn't quite there or whatever?? Well I'm squeezing the challenge in in the absolute last minute!!

CSI case #61 is about to end in a few hours but I really loved the colors and the evidence and really wanted to work on this but for whatever reasons I could not get to it until today, Sunday!! So here it is:

Papers by MME (Dolled Up), Recollections, Studio g, Atd, Mists by Color Shine, Shimmerz Coloringz, Paints by Angora,  Punch by Martha Stewart, Chipboard by Prima, Silhouette for heart and page tab

Oranges and grey? What a beautiful color scheme!

61flat.jpg (1910×1394)

Anyway, I tried to do it some justice....

I got this awesome page tab from Blinks of Life. She has beautiful stuff
in her store. This cut file is FREE! The large heart was cut from my Silhouette
and the font is Efon (love dingbats!)

Prima chipboard, went to well with the color scheme!

Some mixed media fun!

OK, now off I go, I've got to "turn in" my page!!!! Cheers, thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. And it's a good thing you "squeezed" this in, Miae! You have rocked that colour scheme. Love how you layered the butterflies, with stamping. This is WONDERFUL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is gorgeous! Orange really makes a pop doesn't it!! Loving the mixed media texture etc :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy yummy - sooo glad you got this in on time - wouldn't be surprised AT ALL to see it on the List, either - super, super butterflies against that amazing bg:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the design, all the layers ond the mixed media, awesome with the heart and thread, cute picture!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovelovelove this! That background work is amazing! And I love the little bits of detail you added! :)

    Glad you got it done in time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! The colors are so great together and I always love your artsy stamped and painted backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this on FB and had to pop over..this is really "wow" I just love every inch of it! Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh Maie, this is one stunning page. That photo is soooo cute too!
    I just awarded you a 'Leibster' award for your beautiful blog. Check it out here:
    http://scrappinsaraz.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/a-beautiful-smile-and-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page- I have the same problem with challenges- I always want to join CSI but the competition there is STIFF- I feel like I have to step things up which means I never get anything done by deadline- booo! You did fantastic job- love the doodling on the edges of everything and I also love how layered everything is without being too crowded- great design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors and the way you added black! Awesome background!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous page. I simply love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this! You did a phenomenal job with this palette, and I just love all the layers and gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...